SVP of Finance at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a senior executive to lead our Finance function and assist the CFO in all strategic finance related activities. In this role, you will actively partner with the entire Vimeo leadership team and work across all of Vimeo’s business lines to ensure the financial health of the business, collaborate on short and long-term business strategy, and continue building our finance functions and team as we scale. The role is newly created and highly visible within Vimeo and Vimeo’s parent company IAC (NASDAQ: IAC).
What you’ll do:
- Lead our Finance function, continuing the momentum of the current team and creating additional growth opportunities for its members
- Work alongside our CEO, CFO, and leadership team to establish a clear strategy, roadmap, and targets for the business
- Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting, and budget management for all internal departments
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and provide deep insights and recommendations to help accelerate the growth and profitability of the company
- Partner with key stakeholders across the businesses to drive forecast and planning cadence in conjunction with monthly and quarterly outlooks and annual planning cycles
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short and long range financial forecasts including maintaining Vimeo’s 5-year strategic plan
- Help company achieve best in class SaaS reporting and benchmarking utilizing public and private comps
- Participate in M&A activities by partnering with IAC M&A team from deal identification to modeling to integration work post-close
- Assist the team in preparing IR materials and quarterly earnings prep
- Partner on IPO assessment and readiness of the team and company
- Take ownership of contract negotiations and approvals process while actively managing the operating expenses of the business
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of progressive financial leadership with strong operational background, supervisory responsibilities and demonstrated expertise managing rapid scale
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Management consulting or Investment banking experience would be a plus
- Experience in leading the finance teams in SaaS or software companies required
- Proven leadership in building and developing global teams
- Analytical mindset to help elevate our analytical standards, allowing us to take full advantage of the data our product and systems generate
- Exceptional systems skills, business intelligence reporting, dashboards, modeling, KPI development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and executive presence required
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highest level of personal integrity in handling privileged and confidential information
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.