The Peloton Tax Team is looking for a skilled tax professional to join our in-house tax team. As a member of the Peloton Tax Team you will help mitigate tax risks and maximize tax opportunities by leveraging your tax experience and through collaboration with business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a background in International Corporate Taxation. Ideally, the candidate will have experience supporting international (local country) tax compliance and experience with intercompany transactions as well as compliance with transfer pricing regulations, including country by country reporting obligations.
The Peloton Tax Team strives to be a best-in-class team that provides our business stakeholders with top tier tax support. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a creative problem solver, attentive to detail, and highly organized. The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and is someone who consistently exceeds expectations.
We are looking for candidates who have held tax positions with a Big4 tax consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients or a position in a public company, for 3 or more years.
The successful candidate will have a background in International Corporate Taxation. Ideally, the candidate will have experience supporting international (local country) tax compliance and experience with intercompany transactions as well as compliance with transfer pricing regulations, including country by country reporting obligations. The successful candidate may also be asked to support international audits, if relevant.
- International Corporate Taxation
- Transfer Pricing and Country by Country Reporting Obligations
- Working knowledge of BEPS
- Current on tax law developments across multiple jurisdictions (European regions in particular)
- Experience reviewing and staying current on tax treaties
- Experience working with a team of skilled tax professionals
- Experience with tax research and writing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
- At least 2-3 years working with a Big4 tax advisory firm, law firm, or in the corporate tax function at a public company
- JD or LLM with a concentration in Taxation
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.