Testing Manager at Revolut
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for someone who can see what needs to be changed to enhance our compliance program, someone who has a burning itch to propose improvements and make things better, and someone who is simply missing the means and resources to do it.
In more boring detailed terms, we’re looking for someone who will be responsible for the design and roll out of the regulatory compliance testing program. Be warned, this is a very hands-on role!
We’ve hired some of the most talented staff in the world, on both sides of the technology and compliance aisle, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty to make the best possible experience.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 8 million customers in September 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Design a testing program in accordance with the company’s risk profile and roll out throughout the US operations
• Perform internal audits that document process and procedure compliance with US regulations and market standards
• Identifying process weaknesses, knowledge gaps and hiring needs in the organization to reduce the company’s risk profile
• Designing compliance training programs with relevant teams
• Creating SQL queries to extract relevant data
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 5+ years of experience in testing/audit roles within a regulated financial services firm
• Direct experience analyzing retail banking regulations
• Bachelor’s degree. Professional qualifications are a plus (e.g. CIA, etc)
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
• Positive collaborative attitude
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description