Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Assist with the documentation, affirmation, wire set up, and release of funds for individual home transactions
- Complete worksheets for individual home transactions, ensuring data cleanliness and accuracy
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gather necessary data and process funding requests
- Prepare supporting documents and calculations for funding requests to corporate warehouse lenders
- Work with internal and lending stakeholders to resolve exceptions to enable funding
- Manage various debt and cash management tools and reporting processes to inform strategic decision making
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a treasury department or related function coordinating funding processes
- Experience in real estate a plus, but not required
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams as well as external stakeholders such as lenders
- Comfort with maintaining and organizing data to ensure accuracy and adherence to defined processes and procedures
- A desire to help improve processes and outcomes in a high growth organization
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for all team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis of two days a week in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.