Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are searching for a Treasury Analyst with experience in corporate treasury or related finance field. This role is critical to building a best in class Treasury department.
- Support in establishing Treasury policies, procedures for the company
- Administration and management of global cash and currency management
- Administration and management of investment management
- Support in cash flow and currency forecasting, modeling, budgeting, and analysis as required
- Establishing close working partnerships with internal customers
- Help with establishing foreign currency risk management program
- Work closely with collections, and accounts payables teams to optimize cash flows and working capital
- Monitor daily cash balance and complete daily cash model
- Assist and manage opening bank accounts, change of authorized signers to streamline global banking structure to help company in expansion to new countries and markets, maintaining list of direct debits
- Monitor and administer company’s outstanding debt
- Help with managing company’s insurance programs including preparing renewal data
- “Roll up sleeves” to perform Treasury work and special projects as required
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, or finance is required; or equivalent years of experience
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years in corporate treasury or similar finance function preferably in a rapidly growing, multi-national private or public corporation, banking or public accounting firm, plus a minimum of 5-7 year’s overall finance experience
- Related corporate treasury or similar experience with cash and risk management
- Experience with bank administration and bank account maintenance
- Experience with the basics of cash flow forecasting, modeling and budgeting
- Preferred Experience with foreign currency hedging and investment management
- Preferred exposure to the Capital Markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.