As a Yotpo Bookkeeper, you will be handling the fundamental aspects of the US office financial record keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivables, expenses, reconciling bank and credit card statements and other operational report preparation.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Review of bills, including accurate recording (accounts and departments) and ensuring appropriate vendors are paid and payments are made on a timely basis.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- Conduct bank accounts and credit card reconciliations on a daily basis including: Accounts receivable payments, payments to vendors and authorities, bank fees and etc.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures.
- Prepare journal entries for accruals/reserves and prepare supporting working papers.
- Maintain Employees T&E reimbursement (review, record, communication with employees and payment).
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Minimum of three years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, general ledger, and financial reports.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Proactive, who can work in a dynamic growing environment.
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail.
- Knows how to work in a small team, collaborating with each other.
Extra kudos for:
- Experience with NetSuite ERP – a big advantage.
- Experience in working with high-tech/startup companies with multiple currencies.
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.