US Payroll Manager
US Payroll Manager
The Payroll Manager will effectively lead and manage all payroll functions which include payroll reviewing, payroll tax, benefit accounting & month end close processes. Responsible that all documentation is available and/or stored. Monitor progress of work within payroll operations and assume responsibilities as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build & cultivate strong partnerships with TMF Payroll office, benefits services, HR, legal, auditing, and other departments to provide expert guidance, resolve individual payroll issues as needed. Resolve conflict between company policy and regulatory compliance.
- Review and approve payroll calculation, reconciliation and payroll General Ledger.
- Ensure payroll multi-state tax compliance and payment tracking.
- Follow up with AP and Treasury to ensure the payroll entries are properly accounted.
- Manage details and scheduling for all special pay cycles such as bonus payments, yearly or semi-annual loads and adjustments.
- Ensure check of vendor invoiced payroll services.
- Plan and manage ad hoc reporting, research and special projects as needed or requested to support the company's strategic directions. Work effectively with finance department to ensure objectives are met. This includes payments, forecasting, funding, etc.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- CPP Preferred
- Must have knowledge of multi-state payroll laws, and general legal requirements for tax registration, reporting, and special pay requirements
- Must be able to work multiple tasks and interact with all levels of employees within our organization
- Excel, ADP, Workforce, Workday & NetSuite
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.