Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies.
This role will lead the FP&A team for the Americas but will act as a matrixed global leader.
- Financial Planning & Analysis partner across entire business
- Ownership of detailed bottoms up Revenue models to deliver accurate and transparent forecast and budgets focusing on Client, Pipeline and Product initiatives
- Drive operational efficiencies throughout the organization
- Responsible for consolidated forecast of Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Partner with Accounting to ensure timely and accurate monthly closing and reporting
- Define key performance indicators and develop audience appropriate reports
- Drive analysis to help make investment decisions across business
- Partner with Strategy department on M&A transactions
- Lead creation of product profitability analysis and reporting
- Additional analysis and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 10+ years of relevant FP&A experience; 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience with private-equity backed company desirable
- Professional demeanor with advanced leadership capabilities to develop working rapport with management
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other financial applications, Intacct accounting software a plus. Database comfort level desirable
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Prior management experience required
- Hands-on detail oriented individual willing to be immersed in all aspects of the finance function
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly and accurately message complex concepts in an easy to understand format
- Proactive work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.