VP of Finance at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
This role will oversee CLEAR's financial planning, budget management and financing functions. You will support various teams in their financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Secondarily the role will be responsible for corporate development pipeline building (M&A, JVs and structuring partnerships).
You will be based at CLEAR’s headquarters in Manhattan reporting directly to CLEAR’s Chief Financial Officer.
What You Will Do:
- Support CFO in developing long-term operational and financial plans
- Work cross functionally to optimize business processes to achieve Company’s stated KPIs
- Build and maintain a pipeline of strategic companies/assets for M&A, JVs and/or partnership
- Model and analyze total addressable market and strategic and financial synergies
- Support due diligence and participate in negotiations
- Support debt/equity financing activity
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in corporate finance (i.e. investment banking, FP&A, private equity, venture capital)
- Deeply analytical and an effective communicator
- Demonstrated financial knowledge and strategic planning, proactive deal making and structuring experience
- Superior oral and written presentation abilities, including executive-level presentation skills
- Strong and effective team leadership and collaboration skills, with experience spanning functions and levels
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, with relevant Master’s degree (MBA, JD, etc.) preferred