The Vice President, Investor Relations will be responsible for all aspects of Vimeo’s Investor relations program, with a goal to ensure that the market and the investor community understands and fairly values Vimeo. S/he will be responsible for crafting the Vimeo story with the help of the leadership team, developing the communications strategy as well as the dissemination of that to the investment community.
The successful candidate will possess a strong finance background, either with experience working as a buy-side or sell-side analyst in the software sector, or experience in leading the investor relations function in a software or SaaS company.
What you'll do:
- Handle first line communications between the company and the investment community including shareholder relations, both domestic and international.
- Coordinate and/or prepare earnings releases and other financial announcements, conference call remarks, investor presentations, and management reports of market, trading, and stock ownership nature
- Develop and execute campaigns to target appropriate institutional investors
- Work with the CFO to maintain and develop sell-side and buy-side analyst relationships
- Advise senior management on expected investment community reaction to various strategic decisions and current market perceptions of the company
- Communicate with executive management and the board of directors in addition to regular contact with financial staff and others across the company
- Works closely with Corporate Communications team on full range of external and internal communications
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience in investment banking, equity research, buy-side investing and/or corporate finance.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in development and execution of communication strategies; excellent writing ability.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of selective disclosure and materiality issues as they relate to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements and filings, accounting concepts and financial analysis.
- Broad knowledge of stock exchange rules and regulations and proven experience in working with Wall Street.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and work proactively with other functions to understand the company’s story and vision.
- A bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or CPA or CFA is preferred.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs