VP of Revenue Enablement and Operations
Honest Buildings is seeking a growth minded, strategic, data-driven leader to join our team as the VP of Revenue Enablement and Operations. This is a unique opportunity to partner closely with the CRO to shape and scale the revenue functions including sales, relationship management, marketing, customer experience and deployments of Honest Buildings. We’re looking for someone that has experience in increasing sales velocity and improving the scalability and predictability of the revenue team. You will set and execute on the plan for growth and executional excellence providing transparency across the organization.
- Partner with the CRO and leadership to drive a holistic revenue strategy, improve customer hand-offs, and optimize customer experience.
- Partner with the COO and business operations to track all metrics to streamline reporting and ensure all reporting will match up cross-commercially.
- Develop and implement procedures to improve sales forecast accuracy and contribute to company-wide strategic planning.
- Connect Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success across the customer lifecycle to ensure a consistent experience and drive growth.
- Drive efficiency across the customer lifecycle keeping all teams focused on revenue growth and customer experience.
- Maintain Revenue RACI and playbooks for client lifecycle optimizing for efficiency and scalability.
- Accelerate revenue through quantifiable gains in efficiency, project rollout, and continuous improvement across all revenue functions.
- Work with Product and Operations to create Product -> Revenue release process to improve customer experience and identify areas of opportunity for growth.
- Manage the budget for the revenue team, and participate in the annual planning process.
- Establish sales enablement program productivity KPIs and metrics.
- Set quotas and compensation for reps along with capacity for all non-revenue members of the team.
- Assess current revenue tech infrastructure and processes to identify areas of opportunity.
- Minimum 8 years of combined Revenue or Sales Operations and Revenue/Sales Operations Management (or 3+ years with 1-2 years of Customer Facing experience in a Sales or Customer Success role)
- Experience working with high-growth, enterprise SaaS companies over $10M ARR.
- History of building and rolling out complex optimization and revenue projects.
- Highly developed analytical skills and financial acumen; robust knowledge of SaaS industry.
- Excellent communication skills and history of working cross-functionally across many teams.
- Experience in Sales or traditional FP&A roles.
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity, is proactive, self-motivated and takes ownership for problem resolution
- Deep / admin level experience with Salesforce.com.
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of the real estate market
- Experience at a company growing to $50M ARR.
- Experience working with SalesLoft, HubSpot, ChurnZero.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Comprehensive insurance options
- Commuter Benefits
- Be a serious player in a market that is massively larger than others you may know ($4.5Tn in CRE vs. $1.5Tn in E-Commerce, $100Bn's in Transportation)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free Lunch Fridays, catered every week
- An open, sunny workspace with great views
- Strong office culture
- Happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites--Great office culture!
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 100+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia. We're only 80 people today but we're on the precipice of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping to shape it!
- We've raised more than $47 million from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry