VP of Revenue Management
Greater NYC Area
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
What We're Looking For:
We are currently looking for a VP of Revenue Management to lead the Revenue Management team in optimizing performance of the Domio property portfolio. This role will perform critical analysis of each revenue-generating area throughout the Domio portfolio.
At Domio You Will:
- Continually monitor group and leisure business thresholds to ensure measurable improvements for demand availability
- Provide accurate pace reporting and forecasting of guest room revenues by market segment
- Work in concert with the VP of Marketing & Sales to set group targets and minimum acceptable group rates and implement unique packages for leisure guests for each season
- Provide daily direction and leadership for the Reservation team to include management of sell guidelines, discounts, etc.
- Develop relationships with and provide strategic leadership for partnerships with all distribution channels
- Consistently monitor distribution channels for rate parity, competitive hotel pricing, positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning
- Build out and train the revenue management team
Who You Are:
- 6-10+ years of hotel, airline, or travel/hospitality-related revenue management experience
- 3+ years of experience building and managing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Proficiency in R Project and SQL preferred
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communicator - comfortable presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders, and able to influence and persuade others even without direct authority
- Adaptable and organized - able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and continuously re-prioritize
- Team player who is able to build relationships across all levels and functions of an organization
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Domio is an equal opportunity employer!
Read Full Job Description