VP, Revenue Operations
Drive continued sales and retention performance as the leader of our RevOps team
As the VP of Revenue Operations you are an integral part of the business and sales leadership, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization in every facet of the design and execution of our go-to-market strategies.
You will do this by leading an experienced team of ~10 people in designing the strategy, choosing the technology, building and maintaining the infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of our go-to-market organization, which includes approximately 120 professionals in Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
You will not only to ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm, but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and implement various strategic projects designed to drive revenue at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
As the “go to” for sales, CS, and portions of marketing you will be a core part of the Sales and CS Leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team responsible for sales and CS planning, execution, forecasting, planning, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Work alongside the SVP of Sales and Customer Success to establish and maintain scalable processes within the sales and customer lifecycle in order to maximize revenue growth
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with SFDC as our central hub. You will be responsible for evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software
- Drive annual planning process for Sales and CS including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Salesforce, Hubspot, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our BI and finance systems
- Own the lead handoff process and actively manage the intersection of marketing and sales
- Support leadership in understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and retention
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work
Who you are:
- Problem solver that seeks truth from complex data
- Intelligent strategist/big-picture thinker that recognizes opportunity for revenue growth
- Self-starter that learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment
- Builder that enjoys implementing streamlined processes
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills
- Relationship-builder that is able to work with various stakeholders and solve challenges in both macro and individual settings
- Strong team-first attitude, committed to developing your people
- A get sh*t done attitude :)
- Previous senior level experience building out a sales and marketing tech stack as a company scales
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales and CS processes and procedures
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Ability to draw actionable insights from large and complex datasets. Familiarity with BI tools preferred, strong modeling experience required
- Thorough understanding and experience with enterprise selling processes and all relevant metrics
- 7+ years working with Salesforce. While we have an experienced team you should have a strong understanding of all admin capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities
- Strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems strongly preferred
- Financial background strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!