VP, Revenue Operations at AlphaSense
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
About The Role:
The VP of Revenue Operations is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of global Revenue Operations at AlphaSense. You will deliver insightful forecasts, models, content, analysis and metrics in support of AlphaSense’s sales and marketing teams in a fast-paced environment.
Managing a team of marketing, sales, cs-analysts and system experts, you will combine your deep understanding of sales processes and tooling with data management and analysis to identify key trends/relationships in order to make recommendations to optimize productivity. The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, and excels at balancing strategic planning with execution, and enjoys coaching/mentoring a growing team while being very comfortable digging into details.
Your success in this position depends on genuine curiosity, analytical expertise, and management skills to maximize the productivity of the RevOps team. You'll be building a growing team, working with GTM teams and stakeholders and developing strategies and tactics to maximize productivity.
Reporting directly into the CRO, you will play an integral role in the success of the business, while working with key stakeholders from across the business and around the world.
- Partner with the CRO on executive strategies and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more
- Take the lead on high priority sales initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal/quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation and strategic planning
- Own the sales forecasting model; work with business leaders to maintain accuracy and implement scalable, automatable processes to keep it up to date
- Create, implement, and maintain dashboards and reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis and pipeline management in partnership with Data Analytics
- Define and execute projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, data validation, lead generation, and tooling implementation
- Proactively develop data-driven insights and craft clear and concise conclusions to influence executive-level audiences
- Oversee the team managing our evolving sales / marketing technology stack - optimizing current technology as well as evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies
- Provide management and the executive leadership team with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support
Who You Are:
- You have previous senior level sales, marketing, operations, or revenue operations experience
- Passionate about learning and always seeking the next challenge
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with impeccable integrity and curiosity
- Strong communicator; able to parse nuanced data and draw actionable conclusions
- Based in New York City
- 7+ years of experience in revenue operations leadership and management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Finance / Economics or a related field
- 1+ years of experience with Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools
- Expert Salesforce admin with deep experience building dashboards, workflow rules, validation rules, using process builder and building custom objects
- Expert MS Excel and PowerPoint user with deep experience building financial and operating models and transforming analysis into actionable recommendations
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high-priority and time-sensitive projects and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications skills, particularly to senior executives