VP, Revenue at Narrativ
Narrativ is the marketplace for unbiased product recommendations by experts on the open web. We exponentially increase match rate and augment commerce content with real time conversion data—turning honest recommendations from expert voices into a brand safe, multi-billion dollar acquisition channel.
Demand for expert recommendations has exploded, surpassing the need for simple price comparison and ushering in the era of the Intentional Shopper. This is a lean in, high intent shopper who seeks the whole story to find the products best suited to her individual needs.
Our product graph—100M+ products mapped to all of the rich stories about them and over $26B of live purchase data —powers our high match rate. Our market research tools help editors author better, higher converting product recommendations.
Why we’re special:
- Ambitious technology: Our technology mines and organizes the world’s product data in a way that’s useful (rather than intrusive) for consumers. We built a product graph featuring 80mm SKUs enriched with $20bn of monthly cart data, making it the largest database of products matched to product recommendation.
- Talented team: Fast Company recently named Narrativ one of the 50 best workplaces for innovators, fashion disruptor by Financial Times, and a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re here to pursue greatness, embrace challenge and relentlessly improve every day.
- Fast growth: Narrativ drove $50mm in revenue for partners like Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty, Chanel, Goop, Revolve, and more.
Join us for the opportunity to impact billions of shoppers on our mission to improve the value of every recommendation -- to create a better Internet for shoppers.
Narrativ is excited to add a VP of Revenue to our leadership and sales team that is ready to make strides and have a huge impact in how we scale our growing company. We are looking for an inspirational sales leader that will immediately work with a high performing, energetic, and hungry sales org that is looking for a mentor and coach! This role is absolutely player/coach; you’ll be in sales meetings, build executive relationships with current client, partners and work with our team of sales directors to drive deals over the finish line.
You will also continue to scale our sales organization while operationalizing the team to better serve our clients at scale. Our VP of Revenue will oversee our client success team and own the outcomes and recurring revenue strategy.
The impact you’ll have:
- Recruit, train and coach team members on tactical efforts, best practices, as well as career goals, to build a top-of-class sales team
- Building an operating model and efficiencies for scale
- Owning our revenue models and syndication
- Work closely with and participate in leadership strategy building
Experience needed in order to be successful:
- 5+ years leading and managing a sales team/org
- Previously spearheaded the creation and development of sales strategies/metrics/KPI’s
- Meaningful experience in successfully selling B2B software along with a deep understanding of the complexities of a marketplace, it’s products and challenges and are able to operationalize solutions at scale
- Past experience creating a sales organization from near scratch, including headcount planning, hiring, training, and setting KPIs
- Experience building and scaling high growth customer-facing organization and optimizing revenue for high growth companies.
- You have experience taking a company from $10M in revenue to $50M in revenue in <18 months.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.