Head of Marketing
- Create, execute, measure and refine all aspects of integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and pipeline, including automated lead nurturing programs and cold outreach campaigns.
- Lead the development and execution of overall marketing strategy including creation of an annual plan, budgeting, KPI development, and technology selections.
- Develop and prioritize content and events marketing strategies to generate measurable results.
- Deploy marketing automation technologies to support the lead generation process.
- Support positioning within the product itself, leading content creation around feature releases.
- Report on key metrics on a recurring basis (e.g. net new MQLs, press mentions, etc).
- Provide sales enablement support as needed, including competitive analysis, pitch deck development, core messaging, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS or enterprise marketing at a startup or growth company.
- Strong product mindset and a desire to get into the weeds of our technology.
- Strategic thinker with experience driving top-of-funnel growth for an early stage enterprise company.
- Experience interfacing with C-level decision makers and communicating technical products to business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience crafting corporate and product value propositions, messaging and multi-channel campaigns with accountable ROI. Experience with product marketing, events, marketing automation, PR, corporate communication, demand generation.
- Deep understanding of a land-and-expand growth strategy and the ability to make our existing customers our biggest advocates.
- A true story teller who can communicate complicated concepts simply, and who loves to inspire.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% fully paid medical benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with 6% employer match
- 30 days paid leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Dependent Care Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch and snacks
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.