401(K) Operations Associate
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for an Operations Associate, 401(k) to join our Benefits team.
Justworks offers access to a wide range of benefits; from Medical, Dental and Vision insurance to 401(k) and a variety of perks. In this position, you’ll own the day-to-day success for 401(k) at Justworks, work with our Product and Engineering teams to improve existing systems, and help implement new Benefit offerings.
What you'll do
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information through proprietary systems to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Identify pain points in benefit operations. Remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to correct.
- Assist senior team members in building out internal resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
Who you are
- 4 Year College degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-driven while able to be resourceful and adaptable, you know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Technologically savvy; experience with utilizing multiple systems and software programs with an aptitude for learning new products
- Experience in an operation, onboarding role or customer service related field preferred
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.