Administrator, People at Peloton
Peloton’s People Team Administrator is responsible for executing day to day operational tasks that support our team in the creation and delivery of an exceptional employee experience. This position provides administrative support to the People function as needed (e.g., HRIS, data entry, employment status updates, record keeping, immigration file maintenance, etc.).
- Manage paperwork associated with new hire onboarding, including but not limited to:
- Create offer letters upon request
- Run background checks of upcoming new hires
- Maintain & manage the New Hire Calendar
- Organize and file all employee paperwork in employee files
- Assist with coordination of New Hire Orientation
- Create & process employment status change letters
- Help to maintain the Peloton employee intranet (The Hub & org charts)
- Assist with maintaining accurate headcount plan (tracking details of extended, accepted, and rejected offers).
- Assist with Unemployment, Short-Term Disability, Workers’ Compensation and FMLA paperwork
- Order & manage Labor Law Posters for all Field & Retail locations
- Complete employment verifications upon request
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments and terminations. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Counsel employees (and potential employees/applicants) on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefits decisions.
- Assist with immigration administrative processing as necessary (form printing and mailing).
- Assist with setting up employees with Uber, Seamless & ordering employee related gifts
- Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefits and HR policies and regulations.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- The ability to quickly learn how to use various systems and tools
- A sense of satisfaction in providing high-touch “member service” - for employees
- Good judgement, particularly in sensitive, complex, and ambiguous situations
- A desire to learn and grow quickly in a fast-paced organization
- A passion for tech, fitness, and helping others
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.