Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Associate Recruiter to join our team and help us grow our team! In this role, you'll find and uncover talent within NYC and around the country using a variety of tools and tricks. You will practice organized, process-driven candidate management to ensure the highest candidate experience. This is an opportunity to help build Grailed by hiring key members of the engineering and business teams. There is the potential for full-time employment, depending on individual and company performance. You will report to a Senior Recruiter and would be a 6 month contract to start.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will:
- Find and engage talent within NYC and around the country
- Craft compelling outreach that will capture passive candidate's attention
- Manage candidates during the interview process, with a high-level of engagement
- Ideate innovative solutions to help us grow!
The following might describe you:
- At least 1 year of agency or in-house recruiting experience, ideally with technical candidates
- Strong candidate sourcing abilities, leveraging tools like linkedin recruiter and boolean searches
- Great work ethic, with the ability to stay engaged while spending all day looking at profiles
- Strong communication skills, and a commitment to ensuring a great candidate experience
- Ability to stay organized with multiple competing priorities
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains. We are working remotely until March 2021 (at the earliest).
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.