Associate Recruiter, Studios at Candid™
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Candid™ provides direct-to-consumer clear aligners for 65% less than the cost of braces, without ever needing to step foot in an orthodontist’s office. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using modern telehealth practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, BCG, WeWork, Blackstone, and Clover Health. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity combined with a world-class team.
At Candid™, we’re building a best-in-class consumer healthcare brand that’s increasing access to affordable orthodontic treatment. We’re launching a network of oral health centers across the country, and we’re looking for an Associate Recruiter to join us to own the effort of staffing up our Studios.
The role will likely include: strategic planning on hiring in new markets, local recruitment marketing and event planning, sourcing and managing a pipeline of entry-level talent, and consistent meetings with leadership to advise on progress. All the while, you’ll be codifying strategies and a playbook for building a standard repeatable process for future Studio hiring. The role is based in New York City, but you’ll probably hit the road frequently. We’re opening our doors on both coasts and everywhere in between in some of the most exciting neighborhoods in the country!
What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers to deeply understand business needs for hires and create job reqs. You'll have to push hiring managers on their real needs and priorities
- Run the recruiting process from sourcing to signed offer and onboarding. This is a full lifecycle role with opportunities beyond today's JD
- Identify and leverage latest recruiting tools, tricks, and platforms to source and review candidates
- Maintain extremely high bar and protect hiring manager time while filling necessary reqs
- Ensure compliance with hiring rules and regulations
- Hold hiring managers accountable for fulfilling their obligations with regard to feedback, references, and maintaining our applicant tracking system
- Build our talent brand reputation across the country
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience implementing processes at scale
- Strong network within relevant business areas
- History of evaluating talent beyond simple screens
- Partnership examples across multiple recruiting disciplines
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of your time between our various Studio locations
Pay & Perks
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligibility for incentive programs
- Corporate discount on aligners and whitening
- Learn and grow as part of one of the fastest-growing startups in America!
Read Full Job Description