Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, research, etc.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Create novel & engaging messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Work alongside hiring managers & interviewers to ensure a fair, efficient and speedy interview process
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting or sourcing experience within a tech company, marketplace or start up environment
- Ability to understand business objectives and culture and translate these to hiring requirements
- Manages competing priorities; must be flexible with the ability to adjust a search as business requirements change
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world