Associate Recruiter at The Farmer's Dog
WHO WE ARE
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
- Source & build a pipeline of top talent
- Screen and qualify candidates for relevant skills and values
- Own the full hiring process lifecycle from outreach to offer
- Partner with internal teams to figure out a hiring strategy
- Streamline the interview process to continue to make us more objective and efficient
- 1+ years experience in a recruiting capacity
- A proven record of high-volume recruiting
- Analytical and data driven approach to hiring
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs). Prefer dogs to other species.
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota