At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
The Talent Acquisition team is seeking an experienced Associate Recruiter with a background supporting various lines of businesses at either a tech startup or a successful technology company. You should have a strong understanding of best practices, successfully partner with multiple Hiring Managers, experience bringing in senior-level talent, and demonstrated ability to build out creative recruitment strategies.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
Located in DailyPay’s NY HQ, you will execute on all aspects of DailyPay’s full-cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to:
- Optimize recruitment process thinking end to end about how to efficiently and effectively streamline the recruiting process to yield a high quality candidate experience and hires
- Align with internal hiring managers and leadership to produce role descriptions
- Outreach, source and assess qualified candidates
- Guide the hiring and decision making process
- Lead offer strategy, construction and delivery
- Be a valued business partner to department heads to help meet departmental goals
- Educate hiring managers on candidate pipeline and current market landscape
- Support the growth of the Recruiting Team at DailyPay
- Produce written status reports as required including in team shared documents
- Masterfully use Greenhouse
- Enter and maintain candidate records and documents
- Manage ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- At least 3+ years recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in high volume non exempt recruiting, call center experience preferred
- Broad range of recruiting and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication
- Must be a proven self-starter and be able to effectively manage multiple projects
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity, value the contribution of others and have a significant commitment to achieve outstanding results
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with the Greenhouse ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and platforms such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter or CareerBuilder
- Will need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.