Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: People Team
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Associate, Recruiting Operations
We’re looking for a highly organized, data-driven project manager who can help drive new operational initiatives for a growing talent acquisition team. As a Recruiting Operations Associate, you’ll assist in the creation of new programs and processes that will contribute to the efficiency and improvement of the talent acquisition process, enhance the candidate experience, and ensure compliance and consistency on the team. You will help scale these programs across the Talent Acquisition team, and finally, you will roll up your sleeves and focus on implementing these each day.
This role is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills in operations, systems management, enablement and training, talent branding, reporting, and change management, all with a focus on attracting and hiring talent. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Strategy & Operations and be part of a group who brings continual passion, entrepreneurial spirit, hustle, and diversity of thought to everything related to recruiting and staffing.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition team
- Project manage large-scale, strategic initiatives that impact Talent Acquisition and Gemini's hiring process
- Develop enablement programs that include onboarding, continued training, and knowledge management for Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Interviewers
- Serve as a system administrator for talent acquisition team tech tools and platforms including but not limited to: Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn, Built In, Glassdoor, and HireRight
- Lead implementations for new vendors, systems, and tools with an eye for scalable and user-friendly solutions
- Bring more visibility to how the Talent Acquisition team is performing against our goals by creating a system for reporting using data from our ATS
- Manage on an as-needed basis, administrative tasks associated with the hiring and onboarding process, including offer letter creation, and visa processing for incoming new hires requiring sponsorship
- Partner with external vendors (staffing agencies, job board platforms, etc.)
- Collaborate with Recruiting Coordinators, Recruiters, and Sourcers to ensure we’re providing the best possible candidate experience
- 2-3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Enablement / Learning & Development, or People Operations in a fast-paced and high-growth global organization
- 1-2+ years of hands on experience with Greenhouse, specifically in creating and configuring new process flows and features to improve the quality and efficiency of a recruitment team
- A passion for solving problems through creating simple processes and continually seeking marginal gains in efficiency in how a team works together
- An understanding that a process is only as good as its adoption; a willingness to teach others new processes to help imbed them for long-term yields
- Exposure to some People Operations work, including onboarding and visa processing
- Ability to perform data analysis and audits
- Capability to manage multiple projects at any given time, with a sense of urgency and clear prioritization
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.