Benefits Administrator at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an eager Benefits Admin to join our Benefits Team within the People Operations organization. This role will support the end-to-end administration of the benefits programs that support our rapidly-growing, global team.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including new hire enrollments, life events, terminations, and leaves of absence.
- Process and audit Pension (UK), 401(k), HSA, and commuter enrollment changes.
- Support benefits team members with administration of international benefits.
- Perform regular audits to ensure employee benefit coverage and payroll deductions are accurate.
- Partner with carriers, brokers, and internal finance teams to gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a scrappy and detail-obsessed specialist who knows their way around a spreadsheet, has previous benefits administration experience, and has a passion for customer service. The right person will be system and process minded, with an exceptional ability to think critically and drive efficiency.
- 1+ year benefits administration experience.
- Previous experience with Workday strongly preferred.
- Professional, people-oriented work style.
- Intermediate / advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets, including pivot tables, basic calculations, VLOOKUPs, and compiling, organizing and analyzing multiple data sets.
- Ability to remain organized and work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to problem solve.
- General knowledge of medical insurance plans and employee benefits programs.
- Interest in learning benefits compliance regulations (i.e. ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.