Benefits Administrator at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for an experienced Benefits Administrator to join our growing Benefits Team within our People Operations organization. This role will support the end-to-end administration of our benefits programs and provide customer service to our rapidly-growing, global team.
- Assist with benefits queries from Braze employees through multiple channels including Gmail and Slack.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including new hire enrollments, life events, and terminations.
- Partner with carriers, brokers, and internal finance team to gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Respond to retirement plan inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits records and partner with payroll team to update employee payroll records.
- Prepare payroll files for processing by compiling and formatting multiple complex data sets.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who has previous benefits administration experience, with a passion for customer service, and knows their way around a spreadsheet.
- 2+ years benefits administration experience.
- Professional, customer-service minded work style.
- Ability to remain organized and work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and spreadsheets, including pivot tables, basic calculations, VLOOKUPs, and compiling, organizing and analyzing multiple data sets.
- General knowledge of medical insurance plans and employee benefits programs
- General knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including the ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
- General computer skills including experience with excel/google sheets, slack, benefits administration systems.
- Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to problem solve.
- Experience managing the administration of leave of absence policies
- Global benefits experience.
- Benefits system implementation experience (Workday)
- Wellness programming experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.