If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Benefit Manager to join Yotpo’s people team in New York. In this role, you will design, develop and manage Yotpo’s benefits programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a strong and competitive benefits package to support Yotpo’s ongoing growth. We are looking for someone with wide knowledge and passion for creating impact within an innovative and fast-paced company.
- Lead Yotpo’s benefit programs (401k, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.) to ensure relevant and competitive programs, always striving to discover areas in which we can enhance our offerings.
- Manage the annual benefits Open Enrollment process, including working and negotiating with vendors/brokers, manage employees’ communications, prepare benefit plan materials, coordinate timelines and address employees’ questions
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Payroll, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Legal, and Finance on renewals, benefit program implementations and other areas related to benefits administration
- Act as liaison to employees in benefit matters, including conducting new hire benefits orientation
- 4+ years of managing/administrating US employee benefits programs and vendor partnerships.
- Experience working at fast, globally distributed tech start up / SaaS organization- an advantage
- Data driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make decisions.
- Autonomous worker with strong prioritization capabilities, highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office and Google Suite
- A valid U.S. work authorization
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: Rony Reich, Julie Chapman, Jessica Nebbeling, Danielle Colanto, Ohad Kapsan
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.