UiPath is looking for an experienced Benefits manager to help build a world-class experience for our employees. If you’re a self-motivated, goal-oriented, professional who is passionate about offering and administering a best in class benefits program, and if you thrive on working in a startup, fast-paced team, then this is the role you want. Bring your proven track record and solid working knowledge of benefit design, administration, and compliance. We’re growing quickly but maintaining the heart of a startup and we invite you to join our team.
In this role, you will oversee the administration of all Benefit plans, Retirement Plans, and Leave/Accommodation Administration programs. This is a highly visible role responsible for ensuring the Benefit programs enable UiPath to attract, reward, and retain top talent. The ideal candidate will be fluent in benefits administration, leave regulations, ADA compliance, and have a strong business acumen. You’ll work with a high-energy, entrepreneurial team that is building an organization that will scale with UiPath’s hyper growth. If you are looking for a position in which no two days are the same, teams work together quickly and urgently to solve issues, and where we love working together every day, then buckle up – this could be the role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop best in class benefits to attract and retain an innovative, high caliber workforce.
- Recommend benefits programs by staying well informed about industry trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations/competitors.
- Supports decision making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs in collaboration with our benefits broker.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising on required actions.
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive communication strategy for Benefit programs, enhancing understanding of UiPath’s benefits offerings.
- Leads annual Open Enrollment; including system updates and writing communications
- Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and collaborating with benefit providers.
- Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
- Reconciles benefits billing statements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Administer company retirement plan; including all required audits and compliance tasks. Provide plan design guidance.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master's degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a benefits manager with a proven track record.
- Benefits Administration experience, inclusive of Benefits invoice reconciliation, management & deployment of communications materials & presentations to the organization.
- Proven ability to function as a subject matter expert, developing and implementing process improvement and technical solutions that enhance efficiencies and performance.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail oriented; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent fluency with data and analysis.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.