Benefits Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- You will be responsible for analyzing and managing VTS’ global benefits programs (health, retirement, and leave programs) that meet the needs of a growing team:
- Lead the annual open enrollment process including broker and carrier marketing, plan decisions and managing employee communications and education
- Develop an innovative and engaging benefits education program that extends beyond open enrollment period
- Own relationships with providers, vendors and auditors
- Oversee the VTS 401(k) plan including plan design, record keeping and compliance and lead the 401(k) committee
- Ensure global compliance across all plans with applicable Federal, State and local regulations governing employer-sponsored benefits. Ensure all benefit program documentation and notices are updated and distributed.
- Stay abreast of benefit program innovations and trends and provide recommendations to support our diverse population
- Manage all FMLA, family leave and other leave policies. Work cross-functionally to ensure policies are documented, communicated and administered correctly.
- Participate in other cross-functional projects and initiatives, as needed.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 4+ years of experience in Benefits in a growing, global organization
- Experience implementing and managing benefit programs across multiple countries (i.e. Canada & UK)
- In-depth knowledge of all health benefits and associated processes, procedures, and regulations
- An unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills and proficient in HRIS, Benefits, Payroll and 401k systems
- In-depth knowledge of benefits programs, leave policies, and related benefits law (i.e. FSA/HSA programs, COBRA, FMLA)
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!