Benefits Operations Manager, Health at Justworks
Justworks is looking for an Operations Manager to join our Benefits team.
Justworks offers access to a wide range of benefits; from Medical, Dental and Vision insurance to 401(k) and a variety of perks. In this position, you’ll own the day-to-day success of the health benefit programs at Justworks. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally as each day you will partner with your colleagues in Sales, Operations, Customer Success, and Finance. You'll enjoy a fast-moving iterative environment with a strong culture where your ideas can quickly translate into action.What you'll do
- Manage workflow for our health benefits operations team including 10+ professionals
- Establish and improve KPI’s with internal customers to improve issue resolution times, accuracy and satisfaction
- Manage insurance carrier and benefit provider relationships including but not limited to contract negotiations, SLA maintenance and implementation of new products and services
- In conjunction with Legal and Compliance ensure Justworks compliance with ERISA, ACA, and all other pertinent regulation
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to improve systems, diagnose bugs, and deploy solutions
- Proven leader with 5+ years experience scaling operational teams
- Experience managing and developing a team of 10+ people
- Knowledge of Health Insurance/Benefits is a plus, but not required
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Project management experience related to systems/vendor implementation and/or process improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.