Benefits Specialist at Peloton
We are currently seeking a driven Benefits Specialist to join our dynamic Peloton People Team. This role will report to the Senior Benefits Manager and will be responsible for the administration of employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision; life insurance plans and 401(k), assisting with the administration of all benefits plans, programs, and any ad hoc projects! They will provide benefits expertise when engaging with team members and partner with our Peloton Shared Services team to support our team. The ideal candidate must be a team player who is able to efficiently manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a high growth fast paced environment and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works closely with the Senior Benefits Manager and People Team on all Health and Wellness plans
- Responsible for the administration of employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision; life insurance plans, disability programs and leaves of absence, and 401(k). Responsible for participating in vendor management activities including day to day oversight, regular status calls, process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for day-to-day support activities, including, but not limited to: assisting employees with questions and resolution of benefits matters,
- In partnership with the Sr. Benefits Manager, oversees COBRA and Adjunct administration through third party administrator.
- Conducts new hire benefits orientation.
- Works with providers and third-party administrators to resolve questions, problems and work to ensure quality service.
- Support the annual benefits open enrollment process, including working with vendors/brokers consultants to manage employee communications, presenting benefits plans to all employees, gathering and analyzing data, and preparing recommendations. Provide recommendations on current and potential benefit programs to make the benefits program more competitive.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Payroll, People Systems, People Team, Legal, and Finance on renewals, benefit program implementations and other areas related to benefits administration
- Manages the benefits email in-box and responds timely to inquiries and/or forwards to the appropriate benefits personnel for resolution
- Oversee the reconciliation of all benefit invoices to ensure enrollment and budget accuracy
- Perform other Benefits/HR projects as needed.
- 2-5 years of experience working in Benefits Administration.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, Medicare
- Ability to work in fast paced, high-growth environment
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Technical proficiency in one or more HR Information Systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.