Booking Producer at PointsBet (Greater NYC Area, NY)
PointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a digital sports betting and technology company, partnered with NBC Universal as the Official Sports Betting Partner of NBC Sports, dedicated to bringing the fastest betting experience in the world to sports lovers across the United States.
We are currently looking for a Booking Producer to join our Jersey City based team.As our Booking Producer, you will report to our SVP of Contentand play an integral role in building a team that supports PointsBet's continued growth and success.
We provide an opportunity for our people - our most powerful and irreplaceable resources - to work in an environment that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an instrument for both personal and professional growth as PointsBet continues to become a major force in the newly legalized US Sports Betting market.
PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in the very rare position of owning and controlling its technology end to end. Our proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house approach powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences that our customers cannot get anywhere else.
Our partnerships with leading sports organizations, teams and franchises provides both our customers and team members with unique sporting experience:
- Exclusive, Official Gaming Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and their home arena, Pepsi Center
- Official Sports Gaming Partner of the Indiana Pacers (NBA)
- Exclusive, Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Tigers (MLB)
- Authorized Betting Operator of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Official Betting Operator of golf's PGA TOUR
- Exclusive, Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North America
- Exclusive, Official Partner of University of Colorado Buffaloes
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology, modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting markets
Bet on us - there is no greater time than now to join the PointsBet family!
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Responsible for identifying, pitching, communicating and booking all levels of Talent from the Sports, Gambling and Entertainment worlds to regularly appear on PointsBet programming
- Work with Production, Marketing, Talent, and Creative teams to ensure the most appropriate talent are identified and booked for the appropriate shows
- Identify opportunities for PointsBet personalities to appear on third-party programs to elevate the overall brand
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with agents, agencies, PR representatives to stay current on trending and available talent
SKILLS WE SEEK
- BA in Entertainment, Public Relations, Journalism or Sports related field
- 6+ years of proven Booking Experience with a Top Tier brand / platform
- Extensive background working directly with agents, publicists, and managers
- 4+ years of either sports or News experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
- Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Paid Time Off (PTO), and 10 paid holidays.
- Conveniently located in Jersey City just 3 blocks from Exchange Place.
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people, creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence then this is where you want to be!
PointsBet is an Equal Opportunity Employer