The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building their teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Datadog is a post-IPO software company, with offices in NYC, Boston, Paris, Dublin, Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. Datadog is ramping up for another big hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team to support our growth. We are looking to hire a recruiter who will be responsible for finding the best talent for our Creative Marketing teams across North America; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog! You will be the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process, playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story and ultimately turning great candidates into great employees.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our NYC office (once we return to the office).
- Find qualified talent for our open roles via sourcing, job posts, referrals, and agencies
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Collaborate with leadership to design or streamline interview processes
- Ensure follow up and closure for all interviewed candidates
- Negotiate compensation with qualified candidates
- Enhance our recruitment process through training interview teams
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through funnel, resurface existing talent, and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience - regardless of outcome
- Experienced in 2-5+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting, with ideally 2+ years recruiting for Creative Marketing roles
- A skilled sourcer with a passion for D&I
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Excellent at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.