Business Recruiter at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Business Recruiter to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Business Recruiting team to hire a world class group of professionals across our Healthcare, Research, and Corporate teams that make Flatiron's goals achievable. As a Business Recruiter, you will partner with your Recruiting Lead to work with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their teams’ upcoming needs, priorities, and how they fit into the organization as a whole. You will help support the entire recruiting process from role development to sourcing and closing, and ensure a high quality experience for all candidates. In addition, you'll also:
- Strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches
- Directly source candidates through research, sourcing tools, messaging campaigns, social media, referral generation, and events
- Conduct preliminary conversations with potential candidates about Flatiron and the roles for which they are interested in or have applied for
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process
- Manage the offer process by extending offers, negotiating, and acting as an internal advocate for candidates
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers and stakeholders to tailor the recruitment process for unique, new and evolving roles
- Help drive recruiting process improvements and documentation for hiring managers and teams
You will also get to work closely with senior stakeholders across the Research, Corporate, Healthcare, People, and Recruitment Operations teams to effectively drive change and propose process improvements.
Who You Are
You're a resourceful recruiter with at least 3 years of experience helping organizations hire talent by sourcing, pitching and closing candidates. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who is able to proactively adjust to shifting priorities, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have been independently sourcing and closing candidates for at least 2 years
- You have experience effectively managing a high volume of candidates, across a variety of unique roles at any given time
- You are comfortable communicating and working with stakeholders and hiring manager at all levels
- You are organized, detail oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about technology and the fight against cancer
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- Experience recruiting for startups/high growth stage tech companies
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that encourage our employees to share their unique experiences and perspectives
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.