Business Recruiter at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re looking for a driven Business Recruiter to support CLEAR’s continued growth. This role reports into our Head of Talent Acquisition and will partner with a range of functions across the business to deliver a best in class candidate experience alongside organizational results.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with recruiting and business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their holistic impact on the company and product
- Outline and execute on a creative approach to full lifecycle candidate engagement
- Utilize talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify their top talent.
- Embed in business teams, building meaningful and trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Share best practices to continually iterate and raise the bar on candidate experience
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of successful recruiting experience in a high-volume, rapidly scaling environment
- You are metrics-minded and live in recruiting data
- You're a relationship builder and look to engage with hiring managers and candidates proactively
- Combined agency and in-house recruiting experience a plus
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System