Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Spring Health is planning to more than quadruple our size from the beginning of this year to the end of this year. You will be instrumental in building this organization. This is a unique opportunity to help lay the foundation for our dedicated Talent team. We welcome Recruiters looking to grow and leave their footprint on recruitment processes, employer branding, and our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
What you'll be doing:
- End-to-end recruitment for internal roles: Sales, Marketing, Partnership Success, Finance, Legal, Care Team, Operations
- Develop, implement, and facilitate all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborate with department leaders to help draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and develop hiring criteria
- Oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Develop Employer Brand (Built In NYC, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Navigate and configure ATS platform and other recruiting tools and systems (Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Be the guardian and champion of candidate experience, virtually and onsite
- Drive a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
What we expect from you:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience (in-house preferred) with a track record of recruiting and scaling high-performing sales and operational teams
- Experience independently partnering with hiring managers to drive hiring initiatives
- You are always looking at how to optimize processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Series B and Series C tech start up experience is a plus
- Communicates Effectively. You develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Successfully Manage Relationships & Balance Stakeholders. Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Attracts Top Talent. Attracts and selects the best talent to meet current and future business needs from inside and/or outside the organization.
- Optimizes Work Processes. Sees inefficiencies and gaps for improvement to maximize efficient processes and workflows.
Why You'll Like Working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.