Campus Recruiter - Angi at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
Where are we located? Where the talent is!
Angi is headquartered in Denver and has offices located in Indianapolis, Kansas City, New York City and Chicago. We are committed to finding the very best to join our growing workforce; In addition to the locations above, we have remote opportunities available.
What you’ll be doing!
As a campus recruiter for Angi’s Sales and Operations organization, you’ll have one of the most exciting and impactful recruitment roles in the industry: building the Angi Campus Recruiting footprint. This is a new role to our organization, so you’ll be building the strategy from the ground up! Day to day you’ll be working with top universities and colleges to position Angi as a first-choice employer for emerging talent among both undergraduate and post-graduate alumni. You’ll serve as brand ambassador and hands on recruiter in attracting the best and brightest upcoming sales talent. In addition, you’ll partner internally with the Talent Acquisition team to design and create a competitive top tier onboarding and development program for our intern and graduate community.
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for Angi utilizing Handshake and Greenhouse
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the internal business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Angi brand
- Role may provide opportunity to manage established projects or conferences or develop new programs
- We're looking for someone to join the team who is passionate, proactive, delivery orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly. This is an ever-evolving space and the ability to be agile and pivot at short notice is critical.
- 2+ years of university recruiting experience.
- Pre-existing relationships in this space would be an advantage.
- High volume recruitment experience desirable.
- Experience of engaging and building programs for this population
- Ability to think creatively around building a campus strategy, create a big picture vision as well as execute the details
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations across all levels of the company
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Understanding of how to build effective relationships with university officials and campus groups
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- BA/BS degree preferred, HS Diploma/GED required.
- Experience with Greenhouse and Handshake highly desired
Compensation for this role is a base salary of $70,000 - $90,000 plus bonus.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume and cover letter to get the ball rolling.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.