Campus Recruiter - Engineering at Datadog (Greater NYC Area, NY)
As a Campus Recruiter for the Engineering team, you will help shape our employment brand by being the voice of the organization and hiring the best future leaders for Datadog. You will support all aspects of recruiting, including campus events, screening and interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a unique and exciting experience that best positions Datadog as a premier technical talent brand on university campuses
- Own the interview lifecycle for software engineering intern and new grad candidates
- Manage recruitment events (e.g., career fairs, campus hackathons, info sessions) from planning through execution at key universities
- Be the main point of contact for key university partners
- Traveling roughly 20% of your time
Who You Are:
- At least one year of university hiring for technical roles
- Solid communication skills with key stakeholders to create buy-in
- Understanding of the university landscape and ability to speak eloquently about where we need to be and why
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information, and present findings to various audiences (executives, senior leaders, and junior team members)
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.