Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a proactive, thoughtful, goal-oriented Campus Recruiter to join our team. You will collaborate with teams across the company to hire exceptionally talented individuals. You'll join a lean, high-performing, dynamic team where you'll be responsible for:
- Ideation: formulating and driving facets of our campus recruiting strategy
- Execution: event planning, campus relations, and interview management
- Ownership: directing candidates’ engagement with Yext from candidate identification to offer close
- Analysis: maintaining neat, precise data and reporting results accurately
In addition, we're looking for someone who's comfortable:
- Representing Yext on campus (travel is required)
- Partnering with operations managers to meet hiring goals
We expect that you'll communicate professionally at all times, treat all candidates with dignity and respect, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for both new graduate and intern hiring, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with operations leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Yext and our recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, and Compensation teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Partner with other campus recruiting team members to collaborate on efforts
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- 1+ years campus recruiting experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience communicating across all levels of an organization, as well as externally
- An ability to work independently and solve problems creatively
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.