Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program
Available Start Date: June 2020
Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program - Recruitment Team
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program and learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction and marketing, candidate evaluation and interviewing, to logistics and planning - you’ll gain the skills and experience to become a Campus Recruiter one year from joining us, and on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
Our recruitment team brings a high level of excitement and commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent to join our Associate Program on the Client Service team. You’ll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins.
Our Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Campus Recruitment: Focusing on key universities across the U.S., you’ll support our campus recruitment planning efforts, gaining exposure to how we develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage candidates. You’ll work with career centers to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues.
- Candidate Evaluation: You'll help find the next generation of Client Service talent by screening resumes, application materials, and conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, and diversity and inclusion efforts. You’ll gain exposure to how we develop and manage our robust internship program for our offices in the US.
- Years 0-1: Following a training program, you’ll begin your journey with AlphaSights as a Recruiting Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
- Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Campus Recruiting Associate, responsible for the development and execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from universities across the country. You’ll have early leadership and mentorship opportunities as you begin to train and guide new joiners to our team.
- Years 4+: As a Senior Recruiter & Recruiting Manager you’ll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results. Successful managers have opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
Who You Are
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic and collaborative
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a ‘whatever it takes’ mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital and the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A ‘people-person’ through and through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Someone with demonstrated leadership roles through campus involvement or work experiences that will position you to become a leader in the business world
- A team-oriented individual looking to join an organization that values professional development and celebrating wins (along with company perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events and free breakfasts & snacks)
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.