Campus Recruitment Manager
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Campus Recruitment Manager in our New York office, you will work with a scaling team to drive all parts of the recruitment life-cycle to hire top-tier, entry-level talent. You’ll have the opportunity to lead and develop strategic initiatives for early career talent, execute your vision alongside driven teammates and lead and coach a team of junior recruiters.
Our most successful people embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We’re looking for a creative and eager recruiting professional who enjoys tackling challenges, supporting & developing others, and who is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization through their investment in helping us hit our aggressive growth targets.
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Partner closely with firm stakeholders to understand & report on hiring needs, as well as train our internal partners on recruitment processes and effective candidate evaluation
- Set and execute strategy and pipeline development activities (talent story development, recruiting events, marketing initiatives, sourcing strategies) that will attract world class entry-level talent from universities across the U.S.
- Serve as a strategic program manager/lead for one of our key early career initiatives (such as early identification, recruiting operations/talent insights, employer branding, candidate experience, and more)
- Hire, train and manage Recruiting Coordinators & Associates
- Delegate recruiting activities to team members as needed to achieve goals
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and support candidate progression throughout the evaluation and hiring process for programs across our U.S. region
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events as needed (seasonal travel may be required)
- Identify areas of opportunity, and participate in ad-hoc projects to advance our regional and global function
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires
- Bright and driven peers that will push you to work hard and celebrate successes
- Opportunity for internal career growth as our growing team continues to scale
- A vibrant community built from the ground up that includes people of diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental) along with perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Work Flexibility: Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
What We Look For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by a Bachelor’s or higher degree)
- 3+ years in campus recruitment or corporate recruitment/talent functions
- Prior training, supervisory, or managerial experience
- Proven success in building and deploying early career recruitment strategies
- Ability to think strategically and garner support for ideas and initiatives
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working and leading in a team-oriented environment
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.