Chief People Officer at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading the development of the People Ops team and creating strategic roadmaps to enhance and support the company’s growth.
- Strengthening our talent strategy, employment branding, talent development, and candidate engagement.
- Continuing to build our learning and development programs to provide employees with the necessary tools to be most effective in their roles and grow in their careers.
- Emphasizing our guiding principles and creating opportunities for our employees to stay connected, informed, and engaged.
- Understanding and increasing Zipari’s workplace diversity, inclusiveness, and retention opportunities.
- Monitoring and interpreting trends and metrics around employee engagement, turnover, and other relevant metrics.
- Developing competitive and contemporary compensation programs, and designing/directing the administration of benefit programs.
- Continually assessing, reimagining, and redefining the relationship between employees, their teams, and the organization.
- Overseeing People Ops tools and continuously identifying new processes, technologies, and workflow improvements.
- Mentoring leaders at all levels of the organization to help effectively coach and mentor their own teams.
- Preparing reports for the CEO and Executive team using business metrics and KPIs.
- Serving as a leader and spokesperson to craft responsive and relevant HR policies and practices throughout the organization.
- 15+ years of experience running People Ops/HR teams
- 5+ years working at a growing software company
- Experience working with mergers and acquisitions
- Deep knowledge of People Ops functions (talent management, recruitment, learning and development, etc.)
- Experience being a member or partner to an Executive Team
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Strong instincts for translating business goals to people needs
- Proven leader focusing on diversity, equity, and inclusion with experience incorporating across all in programs and initiatives
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of software across all People Ops functions (HRIS, Recruiting ATS, Learning Management Systems)
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment labor laws
- Experience in making data-driven decisions in regards to people, budgets, workforce, and HR decisions
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress