Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Clinical Recruiter to join the Provider Operations team! The Provider Operations team’s mandate is to grow, support, and advance our community of diverse, high-quality providers. The Clinical Recruiter will be focused on sourcing, vetting, and hiring top-notch mental health providers to join our network. This role will report to the Director of Provider Operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Utilize our provider hiring model to create hiring goals & priorities, as we continue to grow
- Build a robust pipeline of high-quality therapists and psychiatrists (virtual, in-person, and across all 50 states) via creative sourcing strategies, incoming application management, and referrals
- Conduct interviews to assess the clinical and technical abilities of each prospective provider, as well as pitch the mission and benefits of working with Spring Health
- Lead & manage negotiations with providers to ultimately hire the best of the best!
- Work closely with our Provider Enablement and Credentialing teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all provider new hires
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure we are reaching & attracting the best provider talent via partnerships, job postings, and beyond
- Bring bold and innovative ideas to the table, as the Clinical Recruiting team continues to improve the way we hire and grow our provider network
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and driving a fair recruiting process
- Outstanding written & verbal communication, solid organization skills, high attention to detail
- A thoughtful and collaborative approach to building relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, ambition, professionalism
- Demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental health and the broader U.S. healthcare system is a plus
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description