Compensation Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is seeking to hire a hard-working and motivated Compensation Analyst on our People team to assist in our Compensation and Workforce Planning processes globally. The ideal candidate will effortlessly liaise with the People, Finance, Sales and Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining and motivating the best talent in the world. Further, the candidate will align with Peloton’s mission to ensure that compensation is both internally consistent and externally competitive.
- Assist in implementing and managing global compensation systems, to help define global compensation design.
- Serve as one of the key resources on the People team in coordinating with Finance to assist in budgeting and forecasting headcount, payroll and equity needs by department.
- Reconcile headcount and payroll data on a monthly basis across all people systems to inform our Workforce Planning effort.
- Assist in the develop of and produce monthly people metric dashboards.
- Lead the participation in compensation survey submission as well as collecting and analyzing salary information to help determine competitive positioning.
- Perform market pricing for new roles and provide recommendations for candidate offers.
- Coordinate with Retail and Inside Sales in maintaining Commissions Platform.
- 3+ years progressive experience in compensation analysis
- Professional experience using Microsoft Excel formulas like vlookups and pivot tables.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented and high-level of accuracy
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and distill them into easy-to-understand messages
- Some experience with market pricing and compensation survey analysis preferred
- Some knowledge and understanding of various elements of compensation strategy preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred with compensation consulting a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York.