Compensation Analyst at Addepar
We are growing our Addepar People Operations team with the addition of a Compensation Analyst.
This key member of the People team will be responsible for supporting our total rewards strategy and practices, including job pricing, survey participation, data management, as well as supporting compensation programs. The role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with our Business Partners, Recruiters, and finance teams to maintain company compensation programs.
- Oversee company compensation and total rewards programs and policies and recommend improvements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for compensation questions, such as job pricing inquiries, requisition approvals, and data requests
- Benchmark compensation data using a variety of external sources to ensure the competitiveness of pay practices
- Assist with total rewards programs and practices, such as equity, bonus programs, sales plans, 401(k), benefits, immigration, and other team programs as needed
- Participate in external salary surveys
- Collaborate with project teams and leadership to develop, educate, and deploy new compensation initiatives across the organization
- Maintain accurate HRIS compensation data and communicate changes to payroll
- Drive annual compensation review process including ownership of the compensation cycle system
- Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Recommend actions to resolve compensation-related issues
- 4+ years of experience in progressive HR positions, with dedicated experience in compensation/total rewards
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis
- A firm commitment to confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state laws, guidelines, and compliance regulations relative to employment
- Strong proficiency with HRIS systems (ADP & BambooHR preferred), as well as Excel/Sheets
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changes in work environment; start-up experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to drive programs independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- BA/BS degree in relevant field preferred
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $1.7 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.