Compensation Analyst at Yext
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
The Compensation Analyst has responsibility to ensure all compensation plans, policies, and projects are supported throughout our business. The role will maintain our global and full company job architecture as well as ensure we are offering the appropriate compensation for our company and industry through proper benchmarking and keeping abreast of the market. In addition, the incumbent will assess our current compensation processes and assist with the build of our job architecture and compensation process in Workday. This is an outstanding career opportunity to gain, refine and develop comprehensive global compensation experience in a fast-paced, growth company.
What You’ll Do
- Support the global compensation function and participate in the research and development of evolving compensation programs
- Execute global job evaluation and range setting for base salary, total cash, and total direct compensation
- Review company-wide benchmarks annually and assist in implementation of updates
- Support ongoing global compensation analysis, projects, and ad-hoc recommendations
- Improve and maintain job profiles and compensation grades in Workday and complete ongoing data audits and validation
- Support the administration of bi-annual salary review and planning process
- Partner with various functions on compensation needs including benchmarking, employee analysis, and special projects as needed
- Work closely with our HR Business Partners and Business Controllers to implement new initiatives within the Compensation area
- Complete external compensation surveys and participate in research and analysis of market information to maintain and/or enhance Yext’s competitive position
- Close collaboration with HRIS, Recruiting, and Finance teams
What You Have
- Demonstrated experience in a Compensation role, specifically experience in job evaluation, salary structures and salary benchmarking
- A minimum of 2 years of HR experience, within a fast paced environment
- Strong team player with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented with a high sense of urgency
- You have excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- You possess a high level of energy, as well as integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- HRIS experience a plus, Workday preferred
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.