Compensation & Benefits Manager
Yotpo is eager to hire a smart and dedicated Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our growing New York team. This is a great opportunity for an analytical, data oriented HR professional to contribute greatly in an instrumental role within an innovative and fast-paced company.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
Yotpo’s Compensation and Benefits Manager will be integral to our company’s continued growth. This role will focus on managing benefits, developing compensation strategies, and providing reporting and analytics to key stakeholders across Yotpo. As our first comp and benefits specific hire, you will serve as our in-house expert and have full ownership over projects while working in tandem with multiple departments across Yotpo.
- Create and manage reporting on metrics related to employee benefits, career progression metrics, diversity and compensation, management reports, and organizational health indicators.
- Take ownership of data input and accuracy on all existing employee changes.
- Determine ways to automate processes, reducing manual data entry where possible.
- Assist in the evaluation of HRIS organizational needs and ensure existing system design meets the changing requirements.
- Project manage special initiatives that may include job tiering, HRIS development and other HR related work.
- Oversee and administer employee benefits through our 3rd party vendor, including 401k, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.
- Manage all of Yotpo’s benefits offerings, including Leaves of Absences (disability, FMLA, personal, etc.), conducting regular benefits analyses to ensure our offerings remain current and competitive. Build out benefits and wellness programs to enrich our offerings.
- Lead annual enrollment and be the point person for Yotpo’s benefits, always striving to discover areas in which we can enhance our offerings.
- Spearhead employee benefit information sessions, onboarding and workshops.
- Own the compensation planning and development (including sales compensation) and deployment compensation philosophy. This includes administration, researching external benchmarks, and proactively advising on all compensation changes.
- Take the lead on external salary surveys and internal benchmarking initiatives.
- Leverage Yotpo’s internal metrics as well as industry standards to ensure our compensation plans are effective and competitive.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to make salary recommendations.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience including directly supporting SaaS sales compensation plans
- HRIS and reporting experience
- Experience working in tandem with the Human Resources function and an understanding of that department’s processes, system set up, interdependencies and data flow
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft Access
- Ability to ensure system and data accuracy and integrity through critical and analytical thinking
- Autonomous worker with strong prioritization capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly organized, detail/result oriented and customer focused
- Must be flexible and adaptable within a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of People and to provide immense value in growing a HR team. As the internal expert, this is a chance to fully take ownership of Yotpo’s compensation and benefits function including all relevant projects.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. Through a combination of technology, integrations, and partnerships, Yotpo makes it easy to effectively leverage customer content throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales.
Yotpo’s robust platform makes enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Away Travel, MVMT Watches, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.