Compensation Coordinator at Peloton
Peloton’s People team is seeking to hire a hard-working and motivated Compensation Coordinator to assist in our global Compensation programs and processes. The ideal candidate will effortlessly liaise with the People Systems, Business Partners, Payroll, Finance, Audit, Sales and Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining, and motivating the best talent in the world.
- Develop ongoing data audits and work with People Systems team to ensure accurate and updated compensation information across all systems
- Assist in all Compensation processes through reconciliation of data and tracking progress to deadlines
- Coordinate communications related to compensation programs, policies, and processes
- Recommend process improvements for data gathering and compensation related inputs into various systems
- Develop and manage one central repository for storing sensitive compensation details and analysis
- Assists with compensation salary submissions to ensure timely submissions and data accuracy
- Ensure confidentiality in all transactions
- 1 - 2+ years of total experience in compensation or total rewards field
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented and high-level of accuracy
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills through Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Some experience and understanding of various elements of compensation programs preferred ● Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented, and able to work independently at times
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.