Compensation & Equity Manager at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are looking for a Compensation & Equity Manager to be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team in building creative total compensation programs that help attract and retain top talent, leveraging competitive market pay, equity, and other incentives. This role reports to the Head of Compensation & Benefits.
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, including annual and equity-based long-term incentive programs
- Partner with stakeholders on corporate equity strategy and deliverables
- Closely engage with Finance and Legal on the administration and development of equity plans, assist on their design and conduct communication
Work as a strategic partner to business leaders, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition partners to solve compensation-related business challenges
- Take responsibility to respond to any issues around equity compensation, including questions regarding taxation and legal filing procedures
- Stay current with market trends and ensure compliance with local regulations as it relates to compensation and benefit program implementation
- Monitor competitiveness of programs, model cost implications and recommend effective solutions
- Partner closely with managers on position leveling and relevant market compensation for offers to ensure both internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of compensation experience, preferably at a public traded organization
- Strong understanding of accounting/finance rules and regulations and those around equity compensation
- Strong communication and change management skills
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.