Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are looking for a Compensation & Equity Manager to be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team in building creative total reward programs that help attract and retain top talent, leveraging competitive market pay, equity, and other incentives. This role reports to the global Head of Compensation & Benefits and will be located in New York, USA.
- Be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team as we work on designing a state-of-the-art compensation and total rewards strategy for Celonis
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, focusing primarily on equity-based and other long-term incentive programs
- Work with the Compensation & Benefits team on the setup of short-term incentive plans, recognition programs, and the annual compensation cycle
- Partner with primary stakeholders and senior management in the organization on corporate equity strategy and deliverables
- Closely engage with Finance and Legal on the administration and development of equity plans, take lead on their communication
- Work as a strategic partner to business leaders, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition partners to solve compensation-related business challenges, both operationally and strategically
- Partner with the overall People and Culture Team to influence business leaders in compensation strategy while balancing it with business acumen
- Take responsibility to respond to any issues around equity compensation, including questions regarding taxation and legal filing procedures
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement innovative approaches, policies and processes to bring about continual improvement in compensation programs
- Stay current with market trends by conducting regular benchmark analysis and ensuring compliance with local regulations related to compensation and benefits program implementation
- Monitor competitiveness of compensation programs, model their cost implications and recommend effective solutions
- Partner closely with managers on workforce planning, job leveling and relevant market compensation for job offers to ensure both internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, Master's degree preferred
- 6+ years of compensation management experience, preferably at a pre-IPO or a publicly traded organization
- Strong understanding of accounting/finance regulations, as well as those around equity compensation, on the global basis
- Proven track record in the design and administration of equity-based compensation plans and long- and short-term incentive programs
- Extensive experience in the identification, assessment and execution of ongoing compensation processes and their improvement
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in compensation program development and evaluation
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting to senior leadership, successful track record of collaboration with external providers
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
- High degree of personal integrity.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.