Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
Our HR Team is looking for a Compensation Manager to craft, implement and support Unqork’s global compensation program. The role will partner with business leaders to align compensation initiatives with business objectives and company culture. We are looking for strategic and analytical individuals to drive innovative, competitive compensation rewards programs that attract, reward and retain our best assets, our people!
What You’ll Do
- Support our teams on all compensation matters
- Work with key partners to develop and implement global compensation programs and processes to ensure compensation practices are fair, competitive, equitable, consistent, within budget and aligned with business goals.
- Partner together on critical team projects such as global salary bands, job architecture and systems automations.
- Partner across departments to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance.
- Work with the HR team on the annual salary and benefits budgeting for the Company
- Research market practices, complete third-party salary surveys, compile and analyze information to make recommendations for requested position or market adjustments
- Prepare market data recommendations for annual compensation review program
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of meaningful experience in Compensation
- Bachelor’s in Business (finance, economics, etc.)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to lead projects to timely completion with confidentiality and integrity